Let WebCom Technology set up an integrated solution for recovery as a service, including cloud, application management and more. Our disaster recovery policies are proactive, prepared, tuned to business requirements, and protected so that your business workflow will not be affected if a disaster occurs. In the event of an actual disaster, WebCom Technology will help with immediate recovery.
The tremendous potential for data loss and operational disruptions from corruption of hardware or hardware failure, human error, hacking, or other related issues can be mitigated through careful planning and preparation. For this reason, producing a detailed IT plan for disaster recovery is essential. The plan will explain the necessary steps needed to restore your hardware, applications, and data in a quick and effective fashion.
Disaster Recovery: Business-critical data is the lifeblood of your organization, and losing it can put your entire business is at risk. To minimize damage from failure scenarios, it’s very important to have a suitable disaster recovery policy with integrated features, like these:
- Fully-managed: We manage the recovery operation in an organized and effective manner.
- Predictable: We ensure that our technology staff will respond effectively and efficiently in all disaster recovery situations, guaranteeing that they will solve the issue immediately.
- Flexible: We manage and work with all IT environments.
- Taking Initiative: We assess the damage, repair the damage, and activate the disrupted IT-enabled business service.
- Recovery Operations: We recover data and information along with restoring operations.