E-commerce (electronic commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services using a computer network such as the Internet. E-commerce provides people with the luxury of shopping from their home without any effort. They can search, compare, choose, and purchase over e-commerce websites.
E-commerce opens up new ways to market your products and create a uniform brand presence across the world with less effort, less money, and more efficiency. WebCom Technology has a proven track record in developing e-commerce systems that provide an online solution for selling and buying goods and services on a global level. Our e-commerce development solutions are customizable to meet your current and future business needs. The WebCom Technology team will design, develop and manage your websites and web stores to effectively display your products and brands over the Internet. Our solutions work across devices of all sizes, including desktop computers, tablets, and smart phones.
Manage Multiple Stores
Mulitple Vendors & Drop Shipping
Coupons & Discounts
Newsletter & Gift Cards
Import related products to Facebook
Reward Points System
Checkout Service: WebCom Technology e-commerce systems provide multiple ways to checkout, making it easier for your customers. Options include:
- Anonymous checkout: Because many customers don’t want to create an account just for checkout, this feature supports online checkout without creating an account.
- One-page checkout: Make checkout easier for your customers by reducing the steps required to complete the checkout process. This method helps increase revenue and conversion rate.
- Checkout add-ons: At the checkout you can provide customers with various options, for example, to gift wrap their items or add personal messages.
Additional checkout features:
- SMS notification
- Mini shopping cart
- Multilingual and multicurrency support
- PDF order receipts
- Phone order support
- Configurable measure weights and dimensions
Payment Methods: Multiple online payment methods can be configured, allowing you to accept all credit and debit cards along with other forms of payment. The e-commerce system incorporates more than 15 payment methods including:
- PayPal Standard
- Manual gateway
Tax Features: The system provides various ways to meet your preferences, expectations, and store’s legal requirements for handling taxes. Taxes are configured by country, state, and zip. In addition:
- Store owners can specify “tax based on” billing/shipping/default/shipping origin address setting.
- Prices can be displayed including or excluding tax.
- Store owners can specify whether shipping is taxable.
Search Engine Optimization
Customer Services: Maintaining the comfort and satisfaction of your customers is critical. The WebCom Technology e-commerce system includes many features that help make the system more user-friendly, including:
- Supports customer registration and login using Facebook, Twitter, and OpenID.
- A wish list service lets customers to store their products for purchasing at later time.
- Customers can view a list of their order history and order statuses.
- Option to offer live chat to support your customers at any time.
- Displays languages that are right to left or left to right for customers that use different alphabets, such as English, Arabic, Hebrew, etc.
- Supports EU cookie laws that require websites to gain permission from users before planting cookies.